- How to Make a Burlap Wreath – 3 Easy Styles! - May 30, 2022
- How to Revive Wilted Hydrangeas – Guaranteed! - July 28, 2021
- Easy Canvas Painting Ideas – 30+ DIYs for Beginners - June 16, 2021
Sometimes I don’t want an alarm that actually “rings” anything. A vibrate only alarm. Because lets be real, if I set my alarm so I can get up early and get ready for the day, and it wakes my kids up too, I might as well have just stayed in bed. (Are my kids the only ones magnetically drawn to my bathroom when I’m trying to do my hair/makeup?!?)
I’d rather just be able to set it to vibrate only. I’ll hear it buzz if its right next to me. Problem is, iPhones don’t have a “vibrate only” setting for their alarms. So I tried a few different work-arounds.
I tried turning the alarm ring to “none.”
Result? Didn’t wake me up at all. Apparently it just lights up. And that’s not going to wake me up.
I tried flipping the switch to silent.
Result? Not silent. The alarm still rings like normal and wakes up the whole house.
The I got really smart (or so I thought), and turned my volume all the way down.
Result? Silent and vibrating alarm. BUT I forgot to turn the volume back up and missed a couple calls/texts and was this close to taking my phone in because I couldn’t hear any audio and thought my speaker was broken (I had forgot that I turned the volume down).
But there is a way!!!
How to set a vibrate only alarm on your iPhone:
1. From your phone, search for and purchase a “silent ringtone” on iTunes. They’re $1.29
2. Make sure you have your sound settings turned to vibrate – on.
3. Set your alarm and pick “silent” as the ringtone.
Make Your Own Beautiful Living Succulent Wreath Centerpiece! Complete video course by Jeannine Romero now available through Skillshare.