- How to Make a Burlap Wreath – 3 Easy Styles! - May 30, 2022
- How to Revive Wilted Hydrangeas – Guaranteed! - July 28, 2021
- Easy Canvas Painting Ideas – 30+ DIYs for Beginners - June 16, 2021
Baked Spaghetti has all the flavors of spaghetti, and way easier to eat. No more slurping noodles! The eggs and parmesan flavorfully bind the noodles together so you can cut it with a fork.
I’m always on the lookout for easy and cheap dinners, and this Baked Spaghetti hits all the boxes!
Regular ol spaghetti is a go-to easy dinner for most families. But it can be hard for little kids to eat without making a huge mess. Lots of slurping noodles and toddlers using their fingers. And that red sauce stains!!
Baked Spaghetti is the answer! It is basically spaghetti but in an easier to eat form. The eggs and parmesan bind the noodles together so you can cut it with a fork. Its great for feeding crowds as well, just slice and serve!
And I might even go so far as to say that it has even more flavor that regular ol spaghetti, because of the flavors added to the noodles.
Baked Spaghetti is also a great way to use up a bit of leftover spaghetti sauce from earlier in the week.
This meal is easily under $5 for a whole family, so its a perfect meal when you’re trying to stretch the budget. Noodles are about a $1, a jar of sauce is around $2, and eggs and cheeses add up to less than $1. Which means you can also add a loaf of french bread. Ya’ll know I loooooove french bread.
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles cooked as directed and slightly cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c parmesan
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 jar spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9×13 dish. Prepare spaghetti noodles as directed.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, parmesan and seasonings. Pour mixture over cooked and cooled spaghetti noodles and toss to coat.
- Pour noodles into 9x13 dish, and spread noodles evenly on the bottom.
- Spread marinara or spaghetti sauce on top of noodles. Top with mozzarella cheese and more parmesan.
- Bake for 30-45 mins, until bubbly and starting to brown. Let sit for 5 minutes to allow noodles to set up a bit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish with Red Plastic Lid -13.2 INCH x 8.9inch x 2 inch
T-fal 2100088763 14 Piece Ceramic Dishwasher Safe Nonstick PTFE PFOA & Cadmium Free Cookware Set, Gold
Westmark 16392260 Stainless Steel Pan Pot Strainer with Recessed Hand Grips Suitable For All Sizes Up to 10"
Make Your Own Beautiful Living Succulent Wreath Centerpiece! Complete video course by Jeannine Romero now available through Skillshare.