These cookies are a go-to treat at my parent’s house. Chances are if you’ve ever been to a baby shower, meeting or party hosted at their house, you’ve had these cookies. We also make them at Christmas and Valenties because the red color is festive. Everyone loves them because they’re unique, and rich, but not overly sweet. The inside stays almost gooey, much like cheesecake. So if you’re a cheesecake lover, they are right up your alley.
Want to know a secret? They’re ridiculously easy.
We use a cherry chip cake mix (Betty Crocker), but any cake mix could be used. They are great with funfetti cake mix for a “cake batter” flavor, and when you use chocolate, they are yummy and fudgey. You could also use just a plain yellow or white cake mix for a classic cheesecake flavor.
Cherry Chip Cheesecake Cookies
1 box cherry chip cake mix (or any other flavor)
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cream together cream cheese and butter.
3. Add in egg and vanilla, mix to combine.
4. Add in cake mix, half at a time, and mix til combined.
5. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath – 3 Easy Styles! - May 30, 2022
- How to Revive Wilted Hydrangeas – Guaranteed! - July 28, 2021
- Easy Canvas Painting Ideas – 30+ DIYs for Beginners - June 16, 2021
Make Your Own Beautiful Living Succulent Wreath Centerpiece! Complete video course by Jeannine Romero now available through Skillshare.
marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings
Saturday 28th of September 2013
oh my gosh those sound divine! pinning