Make this super easy DIY Halloween Wreath in minutes with a few leftover Halloween decorations and a basic green wreath. Spooky and fun!
In continuing with my “use one boxwood wreath for a whole year” project, I bring you my super easy Halloween Wreath with spooky spider webs and spiders!
This one literally took minutes to make. I had some extra spider web in our Halloween decorations bin, and I grabbed the larger plastic spiders from my mantle.
Stretch the web and place the spiders and voila!
How to Make an Easy Halloween Wreath
2. Put on the spider web. The trick with the fake spider web is to stretch it out pretty thin. Its nice to have some variation in thickness, but ultimately thinner is more realistic.
3. Place spiders in the web. They should stay without any glue or wires. Faux spider web is pretty tangly the spiders should just stick in there just fine. And if they hang off a bit, that just makes it more realistic, right? lol
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath – 3 Easy Styles! - May 30, 2022
- How to Revive Wilted Hydrangeas – Guaranteed! - July 28, 2021
- Easy Canvas Painting Ideas – 30+ DIYs for Beginners - June 16, 2021
Make Your Own Beautiful Living Succulent Wreath Centerpiece! Complete video course by Jeannine Romero now available through Skillshare.