Chocolate cookies with white chocolate and milk chocolate chips. These triple chocolate cookies are fudgey and delicious!
Ohhh these are good. So good that the batch I made the other day is completely gone, and I’m tempted to make them again today.
The recipe is slightly adapted from Toll House’s recipe that used to be on the back of the white chocolate chips bag (isn’t anymore). I tweaked and simplified things a bit. These are just perfection. Not too sweet, a little fudgey on the inside, with creamy white chocolate chips …perfect.
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Toll House Recipes – slightly adapted by The How To Mom
1 c butter, softened
3/4 c sugar
2/3 c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs (room temperature)
2 1/4 c flour
2/3 c cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 c white chocolate chips
1 c milk chocolate chips
1. Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla.
2. Beat in eggs.
3. Add in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, and mix til just combined.
4. Stir in chocolate and white chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 350 for 9-11 minutes (do not overbake!)
- How to Make a Burlap Wreath – 3 Easy Styles! - May 30, 2022
- How to Revive Wilted Hydrangeas – Guaranteed! - July 28, 2021
- Easy Canvas Painting Ideas – 30+ DIYs for Beginners - June 16, 2021
Make Your Own Beautiful Living Succulent Wreath Centerpiece! Complete video course by Jeannine Romero now available through Skillshare.